IMAGINES, English20 min
IMAGINES is plural of IMAGO (image) in Latin.
The images of this unique immersive show are:
– Armenian illustrated letters
– the oldest Armenian medieval manuscript
– Armenian manuscripts by Toros Roslin, Sargis Pitsak and others
– manuscripts with kings of Armenia
– 3D reconstruction of interior with frescoes of St Gregory the Illuminator Church of Ani, a medieval capital of Armenia
– paintings of churches of Ani by Arshak Fetvachian
– Queen Zabel by Vardges Sureniants
– paintings of Hovhannes Aivazovsky
– Panno Armenia by Martiros Sarian
Music by Armenian authors – from Grigor III Pahlavouni (1093-1166) to Aram Khachaturian.
Show is produced by Ditaran in partnership with Matenadaran, National Gallery of Armenia, Research on Armenian Architecture (RAA), Martiros Sarian House-Museum, NAXOS and others.
Show is available in Armenian, English and Russian.